5 bedroom Bungalow for sale in Selayang

RM 1,500,000

BUNGALOW DETAILS

Category:
Houses
Sub-category:
Bungalow
Ad type:
For Sale
Price:
RM 1,500,000
Bedrooms:
5
Bathrooms:
4
Floor size:
6,000 ft²
Property type:
Freehold
Region:
Selangor
City:
Selayang

BUNGALOW DESCRIPTION

BANGLO 2 STOREY AT SG. MERAB, BANGI

BANGLO 2 STOREY AT SG. MERAB, BANGI

ASK PRICE : RM 1. 5 MIL(NEGO)
CONTACT : SHAHRUL - 0196197278

PROPERTY DETAILS:
~ Double Storey Banglo
~ freehold malay result
~ Land Area: 10000sqft
~ build up 6000 sqf
~ 5 Bedrooms & 4Bathrooms
~ sebelah rumah pusat tahfiz
~ 200 meter surau

ACCESSIBILITIES:
~ 10 minutes to Bangi
~ 10 minutes to Serdang
~ 10 minutes to Putrajaya
~ 5 minutes to PICC
~ Near to UKM, UNITEN, GMI, UNIKL, KLIUC, UPM
~ Easy access to SILK, PLUS, BESRAYA, SKVE, LDP

NEARBY AMENITIES:
~ 13 minutes to Hospital Serdang
~ 15minutes to Hopital Putrajaya
~ 13 minutes to IOI City Mall & Alamanda Putrajaya
~ 17 minutes to The Mines
~ Police Station, schools, petrol pump
~ Bank (Maybank, RHB, Public Bank, CIMB, BSN)

Asking price : 1. 5 MIL (NEGO)

**10% Deposit (3. 18% Booking, remaining 6. 82% to be paid upon signing Sale & Purchase Agreement)

Please call or Whatapps :
SHAHRUL
0196197278
IW PROPERTIES PUTRAJAYA

Home Loan Calculator

RM
%
RM
%
years
RM
Note: This loan calculator is only as a simulation guide for your personal use.
©2018 klPropertyList.com - Kuala Lumpur & Malaysia Property