4 bedroom Semi-detached House for sale in Semenyih

RM 750,000

SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE DETAILS

Category:
Houses
Sub-category:
Semi-detached House
Ad type:
For Sale
Price:
RM 750,000
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
3
Floor size:
2,800 ft²
Property type:
Freehold
Property layout:
Intermediate
Property entrance:
South
Region:
Selangor
City:
Semenyih
Area/Kawasan:
Kajang

SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE DESCRIPTION

BRAND NEW 2 Storey Semi D Taman Pelangi 2 Semenyih

Property Details:-
* Freehold
* Land area 35x80
* Built up 2200 sqft
* 4 Bedrooms + 1 Utility & 3 Bathrooms
* Gated & Guarded 24 hours with access card (Auto gate system)
* Basic unit
* Built up 23 Feet W&
* 12 feet land at beside
* Behind Kicthen 10 Feet land
* Facing SOUTH view
* 3rd Row of Semi-D area Row



Amenities:-
* Sekolah Kebangsaan Kampung Rinching Semenyih
* Sekolah Kebangsaan Bandar Teknologi Kajang
* Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bandar Rinching Semenyih
* Stesen Minyak
* Tesco Semenyih
* Econsave Semenyih
* Pasar Semenyih
* The Store Semenyih
* Semenyih Sentral
* Maybank Semenyih
* BSN Semenyih
* Kedai Mamak
* Klinik

Nearby town:-
* Kajang Bangi Putrajaya dan Cyberjaya
* Ecohill Bandar Tasik Kesuma
* Beranang Nilai Mantin
* Sungai Tekala (untuk rekreasi)

Easy access:--
* LEKAS Highway
* SILK Highway
* SKVE Highway

* Asking Price :RM750K

**10% Deposit
(3. 18% booking, remaining 6. 82% to be paid upon signing Sale & Purchase Agreement)

Please do not hesitate to contact me for viewing & inquiry :


Show contact number
NizamKasim
0146167009
Email: tn. nizamkasim@gmail. com
Nilai Properties Reality Sdn Bhd
Website link : https://www. facebook. com/NKPropertiesSdnBhd/


*DEAR VALUED OWNERS: If you are owners of any properties (Landed House, Condominium, Apartment, Villa, Banglo, Flat, Land, shoplot, commercials building, factory) in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor & Negeri Sembilan areas and planning to SELL or RENT your properties are also welcome to lists with me. I´m providing one stop supports services (Bankers, Lawyers, Valuers, Marketing, Ready Prospecting, Documentations, Consultancy, 1 on 1 services)

Features
24 hour security
Covered parking
Mini market
Playground

Property location
Kajang
Semenyih, Selangor


Home Loan Calculator

RM
%
RM
%
years
RM
Note: This loan calculator is only as a simulation guide for your personal use.
©2024 klPropertyList.com - Kuala Lumpur & Malaysia Property