3 bedroom Condominium for sale in Semenyih

RM 300,000

CONDOMINIUM DETAILS

Category:
Apartments
Sub-category:
Condominium
Ad type:
For Sale
Price:
RM 300,000
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
2
Floor size:
883 ft²
Property type:
Leasehold
Lease tenure:
86 years
Region:
Selangor
City:
Semenyih
Area/Kawasan:
Sungai Long, Kajang

CONDOMINIUM DESCRIPTION

Garden Park Condominium for Sale!

Garden Park is a condominium located at Bandar Sungai Long, a self-contained township near Kajang. Located in the heart of a township that is nestled in a secluded hillside, the residents of Garden Park are given the opportunity to indulge in a serene and peaceful home environment.

Detail:
-Title type: Leasehold
-Bedroom: 3
-Bathroom: 2
-Size: 883 sq ft
-Other info: Bumi Lot

Facilities:
-Swimming Pool
-Covered Parking
-Playground
-24 Hour Security

Amenities:
- Just walking distance to 99speedmart, restaurants and shop lot area
- 300m to Sg Long secondary school (SMK Bandar Baru Sungai Long)
- 5 min driving to club house, UTAR University, Sg Long hospital, banks and Sg Long town centre
- 10 min to Shopping Malls like Aeon Mahkota Cheras
-Bandar Sungai Long Commercial Center

Accessibility:
- 5 minutes to Kajang town
- 10 minutes to Cheras area
- 15 minutes to Putrajaya
- 15 minutes to Kuala Lumpur
- 30 minutes to KLIA
- Very near to new MRT station of Bandar Tun Hussein Onn
-The area is served by major roads and highways such as Silk Highway, Lekas Expressway, Klang Valley Expressway, as well as North-South Expressway
-It is also accessible via RapidKL public bus service

Price : RM300, 000. 00
**10% Deposit
(3. 18% Booking, remaining 6. 82% to be paid upon signing Sale & Purchase Agreement)

**Pinjaman bank dan peguam S&P boleh diuruskan untuk kesenangan anda…

Please do not hesitate to contact me for viewing & enquiry:
Yusry Hashim
017-6996 936
FB Pages : Jual Beli Rumah & Hartanah
https://www. facebook. com/Jual-Beli-Rumah-Hartanah-406950716012214/

Features
24 hour security
Covered parking
Playground
Swimming pool

Property location
Sungai Long, Kajang
Semenyih, Selangor


Home Loan Calculator

RM
%
RM
%
years
RM
Note: This loan calculator is only as a simulation guide for your personal use.
©2018 klPropertyList.com - Kuala Lumpur & Malaysia Property