3 bedroom Apartment for sale in Semenyih

RM 95,000

APARTMENT DETAILS

Category:
Apartments
Sub-category:
Apartment
Ad type:
For Sale
Price:
RM 95,000
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
2
Floor size:
700 ft²
Property type:
Freehold
Region:
Selangor
City:
Semenyih
Area/Kawasan:
Semenyih, Selangor

APARTMENT DESCRIPTION

Pangsapuri Ceria, Taman Semenyih Indah, Semenyih for Sale!

Detail:
-Title type: Freehold
-Bedroom: 3
-Bathroom: 2
-Size: 700 sq ft
-Other info: Bumi Lot

Amenities
-Tesco, Econsave, My Mydin, The Store, 99speedmart, Billion,
- Primary and Secondary school
- KFC, Mcdonald, Pizza Hut
- Hospital, Clinics, Petrol station, Banks, Shop Lot.

Accessibility
- 5minutes to LEKAS highway
- 5minutes to Semenyih Town
- 10minutes to SILK highway
- 20minutes to KL-SEREMBAN highway

Price : RM95, 000. 00
**10% Deposit
(3. 18% Booking, remaining 6. 82% to be paid upon signing Sale & Purchase Agreement)

**Pinjaman bank dan peguam S&P boleh diuruskan untuk kesenangan anda…

Please do not hesitate to contact me for viewing & enquiry:
Yusry Hashim
017-6996 936
FB Pages : Jual Beli Rumah & Hartanah
https://www. facebook. com/Jual-Beli-Rumah-Hartanah-406950716012214/

Home Loan Calculator

RM
%
RM
%
years
RM
Note: This loan calculator is only as a simulation guide for your personal use.
©2018 klPropertyList.com - Kuala Lumpur & Malaysia Property