3 bedroom Apartment for sale in Semenyih

RM 200,000

APARTMENT DETAILS

Category:
Apartments
Sub-category:
Apartment
Ad type:
For Sale
Price:
RM 200,000
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
2
Floor size:
820 ft²
Property type:
Freehold
Region:
Selangor
City:
Semenyih
Area/Kawasan:
Cheras

APARTMENT DESCRIPTION

Pangsapuri Wira, Taman Tun Perak, Cheras for Sale!

Detail:
-Title type: Freehold
-Bedroom: 3
-Bathroom: 2
-Size: 820 sq ft
-Other info: Bumi Lot

Facilities:
-Playground
-24 Hour Security
- Jogging Track
-Gated and guarded, clean environment

Amenities:
- Near to mosque, school, wet market, petrol station, restaurants.
- Few minutes drive to Jaya Jusco, Tesco, Mydin, 99Speedmart
Accessibility:
-The area is served by major roads and highways such as Cheras-Kajang highway, Kajang Silk Highway & the North-South Expressway

Price : RM200, 000. 00
**10% Deposit
(3. 18% Booking, remaining 6. 82% to be paid upon signing Sale & Purchase Agreement)

**Pinjaman bank dan peguam S&P boleh diuruskan untuk kesenangan anda…

Please do not hesitate to contact me for viewing & enquiry:
Yusry Hashim
017-6996 936
FB Pages : Jual Beli Rumah & Hartanah
https://www. facebook. com/Jual-Beli-Rumah-Hartanah-406950716012214/

Features
24 hour security
Jogging track
Playground

Property location
Cheras
Semenyih, Selangor


Home Loan Calculator

RM
%
RM
%
years
RM
Note: This loan calculator is only as a simulation guide for your personal use.
©2018 klPropertyList.com - Kuala Lumpur & Malaysia Property